Tuesday, December 30, 2008

some poems written somewhere

The restless being
My heart feels hollow
my body is tired
my soul wants to sing
the sounds of the weeping earth.
The mind cries silently
this silence that deafens
the heart and the ache.

Does it really ache or is it that you want to believe?
What will we do after all
follow our pride or our heart?
-----------------------------------------
Sooraj aur chandrama

tu jab aata hai to jeevan mein mahatva ki roshni bhar aati hai
tere tej ke saye mein insaan ki kismat badal jaati hai
ped podhe teri unsunee awaaz ka anand utha te hain
jungle ke raaja teri kirnon mein mast ho uth te hain
pahad muskurate hain, aasman dagmata hai

Par mein tera mahatva keise samjhoon jab
chandramaa ka swaad nahin aata hai...
-------------------------------------------
The messiahs of Language

is language the means or the end?
why is it that the rules cannot bend?
I love the same, I feel for it
but it chooses to devour me.....
bit by bit
The pressue, the agony and the pain
takes me away from intellectual gain
I need my creative freedom, I need help
for how long will I stand and cry and yelp
What a structure? What a jail!!!!
But tell me O, learned one
where is its head and where is its tail?

No comments: