Friday, August 22, 2008

Secret! Is it?

I have been trying to study this law for a little while and it is a powerful tool/ truth of the universe. Super luminal energy/ thought energy is very powerful and allows yu to mnifest whatever one needs may it be material or immaterial. The universe is very benevolent and will grant your wish - as the movie says. I recommend everyone to wath the movie.

However, what the secret has not spoken of or shared with all the people is a higher truth of the universe which says NO LOSS NO GAIN. For every thing obtained using thought energy, there is a price to be paid. May it be intangibles like happiness, joy or tangibles like objects/materials. Even sickness.

Everytime one uses thought energy, one has an intention. Mind intent is one of the biggest attachments. Yes, it does work because of the benevolent nature of the universe however the attachment has a price to pay. Everything has a price attached to it. Every cry has a corresponding laugh and every laugh has a corresponding cry. We even pay for every dollar/pound/ Ruppee we earn.

My question to you and myself is whether an intent to manifest anything temporararily is worth the price that one pays.Is it benefecial to follow what is eternl or what is temporary? I followed the Secret for more than a year and it did work wonderfully. However, there was always a price I was paying for it. An intent will be fulfilled, at a cost, always.

NO LOSS NO GAIN is a higher truth and hence the law of attraction seems less attractive.

I would love to hear what your thoughts on this are.

2 comments:

nascentAnand said...

could u please elaborate on the Mind intent thing. Also tell me , how did you clearly understand that , some thing you gained , came along with a loss.
Thanks

Syngrity said...

Anand, Master Li Hongzhi explains Mind intent in Zhuan Falun. I also had a travelling monk called Ben aicha - an advanced practitioner of the Fa who spoke about the same thing.

I find it interesting how the secret is becoming a part of everyone's lives. But everytime, someone tells me to make a positive affirmation, i start sweating. I may be completely off track but this is my understanding at the moment. :)

Heshi